Sunday, March 3, 2013

Photography: Top 12 Photos of 2012

I love photography and I am passionate about capturing the beauty in God's creation! (Psalm 19:1). I wanted to share some of my top photos from this year that I have taken. Here are my top 12 pictures from 2012... enjoy! 
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3: My dad posing at OSU campus

Picture 4
Picture 5: Caleb's 2nd grade pictures

Picture 6

Picture 7: My beautiful cousins on Christmas Day 2012

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10


Picture 11: My friend, Lydia, and her sister, Madalyn 

Picture 12
Please leave a comment and tell me which picture was your favorite and why. Your feedback is appreciated! 
Have an awesome day! 

1 comment:

  1. I looove #2! As soon as I saw it on the camera I was in awe! And on the computer it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete